Thursday, 7 January 2016

Love is the answer!

Have you ever thought of how angry you get when you see a picture of war or violence? Don't you experience that when politicians talk with hatred about the opposition you feel that they are bad too? Don't negative messages make you feel in a bad mood? What do you do to improve things after that? Nothing. What about bringing up positive things? What about talking about love? Love brings hope and strength!



I have a few heroes, even in very modern times. One is Geir Ove Kvalheim. He comes from one of the wealthiest countries in the world, Norway, where he could live a very comfortable life in front of the TV every evening. Instead he is living in Lesbos - helping refugees to survive! Because he thinks that we are all worth to live! And he thinks that he can help people! So he does! Isn't that a fantastic message? Doesn't this picture give you a feeling of LOVE and HOPE?


Another hero living in my heart is Gino Strada, the founder of Emergency. He and his peace troops are doing their very best to fix what wars are destroying. They are present in the hospitals where the worst wars are. Loving everyone In peace. With peace. With love. 

I try my best not to get affected by the messages of hatred that people are sending. I do not care if a person is a Muslim, a Catholic, an Atheist, a Protestant, a Jehova's Witnesses, a Buddhist or a Hindu. I don't care. I can love everyone. I have friends of all religions and opinions. I don't want hatred. I want love. Because love is the answer. I have a wise man on my wall reminding me of this every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment